Sweet Mint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

From Rishi Tea

This caffeine-free blend of soothing peppermint and aromatic green cardamom has a naturally sweet finish and smooth body. Our blend is intensely aromatic with a full-bodied and strong mint infusion. This original Rishi formula with gourmet flavor blends principles of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy to promote relaxation, focus and smooth digestive energy.

About Rishi Tea View company

1940 tasting notes

I had this with my lunch today at Crema Cafe since I was craving an herbal blend (I’ve had a bad day so I needed something really relaxing). The name discribes the tea perfectly, it is a sweet mint tea and I think it is perfect just the way it is. If you don’t enjoy licorice then this is one you may want to avoid, the licorice is very strong in this blend followed up by the peppermint. I also don’t suggest adding sweetener since this is so sweet on its own.

I managed to steep this three times, although the third was noticeably weaker, but still pretty tasty.

I haven’t really drank this. Is it good?

Oh Cha!

Yes! I recommend it!

Mint tea = fabulous, perfect, magic, amazing

all the good things in life reduced to a simple cup of tea