Tangerine Ginger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Rishi Tea

One of our original Rishi blends and top sellers, Tangerine Ginger has a complex array of sweet, spicy, tart and fruity flavors. Stimulating gingerroot and adaptogenic, wild-harvested Schizandra berries are expertly balanced with the natural essential oils of citrus fruits, succulent tangerines and rare herbs. Tangerine Ginger is a full-bodied and invigorating blend with a wonderful gourmet flavor and aroma.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

Ginger was the stronger flavor and aroma, with tangerine being the secondary flavor and aroma (although the loose leaf had a lovely floral, tangerine aroma). The ginger was sharp, and I’m not sure I’d drink this in the evening if I wanted to relax, but definitely a good morning tea.

What flavor is this? It’s kind of refreshing and a good change of pace tea (well, not real tea). Has the more delightful elements of Thera-Flu, the cherry flavored. It’s just crisp and nice.

This is an interesting taste. It has a sweet tone to it and would be very good for a breakfast tea served cold or hot during those cold winter mornings.

I knew I wasn’t going to like this one when I picked it out but I need to get through this box of teas from my swap. It’s got a strange aftertaste, similar to stevia. The ginger smells much stronger in the bag than it does when steeped which is a let down and the hibiscus is very overwhelming. I’m definitely going to have my boyfriend try this one – he always seems to like the ones I don’t.

1 tsp

Delicious tea. Really enjoyed it. Tasted too good to be natural!

It didn’t just taste bad, I found it intolerable. I was expecting something like spicy herbal chai with a touch of citrus or a touch of spice on hibiscus based citrussy herbal tea, but apparently this wasn’t it. It had a really weird taste that made me want to puke and made me sick afterwards. I am afraid to touch the bag ever again. I am so sorry it turned out like this.

Wow, case of smells great, tastes horrible here. This one followed me home from vacation too and I just don’t think it’s for me. It’s posslbe I made this too strong as I tend to err on the side of more tea but yea…not for me. It’ll be going up for swap soon.