Tangerine Ginger

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Rishi Tea

One of our original Rishi blends and top sellers, Tangerine Ginger has a complex array of sweet, spicy, tart and fruity flavors. Stimulating gingerroot and adaptogenic, wild-harvested Schizandra berries are expertly balanced with the natural essential oils of citrus fruits, succulent tangerines and rare herbs. Tangerine Ginger is a full-bodied and invigorating blend with a wonderful gourmet flavor and aroma.

About Rishi Tea View company

Ginger was the stronger flavor and aroma, with tangerine being the secondary flavor and aroma (although the loose leaf had a lovely floral, tangerine aroma). The ginger was sharp, and I’m not sure I’d drink this in the evening if I wanted to relax, but definitely a good morning tea.

What flavor is this? It’s kind of refreshing and a good change of pace tea (well, not real tea). Has the more delightful elements of Thera-Flu, the cherry flavored. It’s just crisp and nice.

This is an interesting taste. It has a sweet tone to it and would be very good for a breakfast tea served cold or hot during those cold winter mornings.

Delicious tea. Really enjoyed it. Tasted too good to be natural!

It didn’t just taste bad, I found it intolerable. I was expecting something like spicy herbal chai with a touch of citrus or a touch of spice on hibiscus based citrussy herbal tea, but apparently this wasn’t it. It had a really weird taste that made me want to puke and made me sick afterwards. I am afraid to touch the bag ever again. I am so sorry it turned out like this.

Wow, case of smells great, tastes horrible here. This one followed me home from vacation too and I just don’t think it’s for me. It’s posslbe I made this too strong as I tend to err on the side of more tea but yea…not for me. It’ll be going up for swap soon.