Green Tea Mint

Green Tea
Chocolate
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

From Rishi Tea

Green Tea Mint is a blend of slow-roasted green tea and a select grade of aromatic peppermint from the US Pacific Northwest. Its flavor is mellow and toasty with the distinctive aroma of chocolate mint cookies and roasted buckwheat.

About Rishi Tea View company

I’m not into peppermint teas I prefer spearmint but I surprisingly really love this especially the chocolaty roasty note

Flavors: Chocolate

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Had it this past Sunday at a lovely coffeehouse — my new-found oasis in this busy city… ;)

Ouch burned my tongue! But great afternoon sipper when you get the duldrums and don’t want coffee. Mint is a natural stimulant.

very tasty, the mint is so “fresh”

There’s nothing remarkable about this tea, really, but it’s still nice. I leave it at work to perk me up throughout the day. If you tend to get nauseous while drinking green tea, the mint will be nice and soothing on you tummy. It’s worth buying, but not something that leaves a huge impression either way.

Didn’t strike my fancy.

195 °F / 90 °C

Nice mild tea to sip and calm myself. I use no sweetener or milk.

This tea has become one of my favorite sippers, just the right balance of cool mint and green tea. With a bit of sugar this turns into sweet minty wonderfulness in a teacup. I like it iced too, or with milk added. The only thing that bugs me about it is the particulate matter that ends up in my cup, but I think that’s more of an issue with my glass infuser, and I can live with it. Very forgiving on the brew time, I’ve forgotten about it and come back after more than the required 4 min and it still tasted good.