Jasmine Green Tea

Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Rishi Tea

From Rishi Tea

Ingredients: Organic and Fair Trade Certified™ green tea with jasmine.

Jasmine tea is the most popular flower-scented tea in East Asia, enjoyed throughout the day and as an uplifting after-meal tea. This tea’s deliciously sweet floral aroma is created through an artisanal tea scenting process. Jasmine blossoms, collected at their peak season, are repeatedly mixed amongst tea leaves and removed only after imparting their fragrance deeply into the tea.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

Another tea I got while waiting. I liked this one a little more then the Dragon Well. There was a nice light jasmine flavor that wasn’t too obtrusive. You could also still taste the light flavor of the green tea that was sort of grassy and sweet. Complimented my hummus and veggie plate very nicely.

Floral beauty! This tea has a sort of natural sweetness to it that is extremely pleasing to the palate. The aroma and the taste make this tea refreshing, and I get a good kick from the natural caffeine!

This tea is the first organic I brought. In a word – it tasted like a flower. It tasted very refreshing without being bitter. My favorite of my collection.

A lot of our local coffee shops serve Rishi tea so when I was pregnant and [mostly] gave up coffee this was what I switched to. I love this, it has a very strong Jasmine flavor and smells wonderful. Just don’t do what I did today and get distracted talking to someone and leave the tea steeping for 15 minutes, you end up with a bitter mess that way. This is a tea that you really do need to pay close attention to both time and temperature when preparing it otherwise it tends to turn very bitter.

good tea

Flavors: Banana, Brown Toast, Citrus Zest

This is a nice Jasmine Green tea. It has a pleasant sweet jasmine aroma, its probably a 6 out of 10 in terms of intensity. I like to use this tea for making Jasmine Rice and putting it in keemun black tea every now and than. Its good for relaxing. Its not the best jasmine I have bought but its organic and not expensive. Can’t go wrong if you like Jasmine scented teas.

A slightly sweet and vegetal green with a strong, but not overwhelming amount of jasmine. It’s not quite as immersive as I like my jasmine, and doesn’t quite live up to the ‘experience not a taste’ feeling that I get with some of my favorites.

Even so, I could see this as being a more inexpensive fix to my serious need-of-jasmine problem.

This was nice and soothing. I had it in France but I believe it came from West China.