Jasmine Pearl

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I got this w/ the Theo chocolates I won in the Rishi FB contest a while ago so I decided to have this after lunch. The aroma of the dry pearls is so strong I can taste it- but I've learned not...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes
  • “I'm revisiting this one tonight as I was wanting something super floral and this definitely fits the bill. Smooth, floral and relaxing - this is a definite must-try for jasmine lovers!” Read full tasting note
    mrawlins2 1011 tasting notes
  • “Not a bad jasmine pearl. Not perfume-y, not over-strong, but just nice, mellow, and very jasmine. I'm having *quite* the trying day with my work, and this is helping me get through it. All is...” Read full tasting note
    wombatgirl 411 tasting notes
  • “I received these from *Meghann M* and they are fantastic! And best of all I noticed that they are sold at a nearby grocery store, so when I run out I can easily run and get a new tin... this makes...” Read full tasting note
    shae050 132 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

The most tender green tealeaves and silvery down-covered buds are hand rolled into small pearls and naturally scented with the essence of fresh jasmine blossoms. The fragrant blossoms are mixed with our reserve Dragon Pearl (Long Xu) several times until it becomes infused with the sweet flavor and heady aroma of real jasmine. More than 20 pounds of fresh jasmine flowers are used to scent each pound of dried Dragon Pearl green tea.

Water: 180°F / Leaves: 1 teaspoon per 8 ounces / Infusion Time: 3–4 minutes / Ingredients: Organic green tea and Organic jasmine flowers. / Origin: Fujian, China.

About Rishi Tea View company

Tried this tea tonight. It’s very jasmine, to the point that I am second guessing whether the flavor is really natural. I’ve tasted natural jasmine tea made by blending green tea with jasmine flower. I didn’t find any flower in this tea but the jasmine taste was very strong. I can remember the flower blended green tea I had before was not nearly as strong. I am not an expert. But I still can’t believe this tea is organic and naturally scented.

This scented green tea is quite delicious and has an extremely fragrant jasmine aroma. Last time I made this with my boyfriend we actually stood there and inhaled a lot of the steam that was released…very relaxing!

I consider Rishi Tea’s jasmine pearls better than Teavana’s jasmine pearls, having tried them both a number of times. The tea can be steeped a number of times (6-7) and although the aroma of jasmine dissipates with each steep, the subtle flavor remains.

You’ll be surprised at the volume of tea leaves that’s left after the pearls unfurl. A few pearls go a long way!

I love this tea but don’t buy it very often because of the cost.

This is my favorite tea of all teas! Gentle but robust. Smooth and mellow. This is the tea I recommend to all non-Green tea drinkers as the inherent sweetness makes it a delight to drink! Plus, I have the added benefit of supporting a local company. :)

A very pleasant tea for a summer evening. The flavor is delicate and the aroma reminds me of moonlit nights in a garden. I usually let it steep for up to five minutes.

One, if not my favorite style of green tea.

I like it. It’s much better than bagged jasmine green tea- well obviously ;) but I drink this pretty regularly it’s one of my daily teas. It’s light and refreshing with a bit of honey.. Ahhh yummy __

One of my favorite daily teas – the first and third steep are my favorite. The first is astringent and floral, the second more of the same but slightly dull, and the third is where the green tea flavors really take a step forward and begin to fill the palate. Beyond the third is well and good, but I do prefer my tea full flavored and so rarely go beyond the fourth, though I easily could. I would be curious to taste a jasmine others rate better than this one.

Fragrant, floral tea. My very first infusion turned out bitter because I oversteeped it. I have learned that you need not wait for the leaves to completely unfurl to know that it’s ready. I enjoy it till about the 4th infusion — just when it totally unfurls.