Matcha was first used by Zen monks more than 800 years ago to promote a calm state of alertness and focus during extended meditation sessions. Matcha became an integral part of Japanese culture and is the traditional green tea used in the Japanese tea ceremony.
All Natural & Antioxidant Rich
222mg polyphenols per serving!
To Your Health
Matcha is 100% pure green tea without the added extracts, colorants, sweeteners or flavoring agents found in most instant tea products. One serving of Matcha delivers the antioxidant value of more than 3 cups of common green tea. Matcha also contains L-theanine, an amino acid found only in tea that is known to counteract the “buzz” from caffeine by calming the central nervous system. L-theanine’s natural anti-stress action is anti-depressant and non-sedating. Regular consumption of Matcha promotes creativity, a calm state of alertness and increased energy without the caffeine crash associated with coffee.
Regular brewed tea yields only 30% of the total nutritional elements found in tea. The remaining 70% will be thrown away in the spent leaves.
Matcha imparts 100% of the nutritional elements that tea offers because the entire tea leaf can be consumed. One serving of Matcha can be prepared in seconds with hot or cold water.