Moroccan Mint

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Rishi Tea

Moroccan Mint is Rishi’s original, premium version of a classic green tea blend enjoyed throughout the world. This blend combines the finest organic peppermint with floral-scented, Chinese green tea.

About Rishi Tea View company

Long story short I’m probably going to change my name on here so just a slight heads up…ugh

I had this with lunch today with CupofTree :D Highlight of my day since in the middle of my day it just decided to go racing downhill. Needless to say I am VERY happy right now that this random person working at the hotel opened my bottle of wine for me in the elevator because I NEEDS IT.

I had this iced to go with my sandwich and it was pretty tasty, given how hot it was I so needed it iced. Not the finest Moroccan Mint I’ve had but it’s hard to go wrong with one as long as its made right. It’s minty and refreshing!

Kittenna

You’re pulling my trick! At least you were decent enough not to change your photo at the same time!! :D

Kittenna

Also, after reading your second paragraph, I hope things are ok!

DaisyChubb

I’d recognize that bear anywhere ;)

I had this today at the local coffee shop. I very much enjoyed it. The jasmine came through very clearly. It was exactly what I needed.

That’s the end of it. Not in a huge hurry to get it again, but it was nice.

Tried this in my local coffee shop. The first steep at 4 minutes was strong of mint and not much else, but still good. Second steep at 5 minutes had more green tea and floral notes, but the mint was still strong.

Tastes great first infusion. Strong minty flavor. 2nd infusion very weak, a lot of flavor loss. I suggest using a tablespoon of sugar per cup.

The unsteeped tea smells wonderfully of mint. Once brewed, the tea is a dull golden color and the scents of tea and mint mingle plesantly.

First Steeping: The mint dominates, but the green tea is still there. If you like mint, this is for you.
Second Steeping: Same temp, 5 minutes. The second brew showed the green tea more and the mint a bit less. Still pleasant though. The jasmine really shows through in the smell.
Third Steeping: Same temp, 7 minutes. Very weak. Almost flavorless.

I’m really neutral about this tea. It tastes very clean and minty, but I wish it had a stronger green tea flavor—the mint is a bit overpowering to me. Otherwise it’s nice, but still not one of my favorites.