Osthmanthus Huang Guan Yin

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

• “A very flowery oolong - if you like that sort of thing! If I'm in the mood for something floral... osthmanthus is the one for me. And the oolong base is good, and very crisp. However... as far...” Read full tasting note
    OhCha 84 tasting notes
  • “Yes I am giving this tea a rare 100!! I is simply amazing , it tastes like peach flavoured jolly rancher, dried apricots and honey with a light champagne finish.” Read full tasting note
    Green_Tea_TV 24 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Huang Guan Yin (Golden Goddess of Mercy) is a boutique tea bush varietal developed in Wuyi Shan noted for its crisp infusion and complex floral attributes. Paired with our nectar sweet osthmanthus flowers, this oolong is one of our favorite.

About Rishi Tea View company

A very flowery oolong – if you like that sort of thing! If I’m in the mood for something floral… osthmanthus is the one for me. And the oolong base is good, and very crisp.

However… as far as osthmanthus goes… I prefer the Osthmanthus Silver Needle to the Osthmanthus Huang Guan Yin.

Osthmanthus Huang Guan Yin: Good. Osthmanthus Silver Needle: AWESOME.

Cofftea

Always looking for silver needle and Japanese recommendations, thanks!