Mandarin Citrus

Herbal White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

• “I think this tea was decent--not the best white tea I've had, but it was still decent. I'm hoping to try a better white tea with citrus notes later on...but until then I have a tin of this stuff to...” Read full tasting note
    coryostermann 66 tasting notes
  • “I found the orange and grapefruit flavors to be off, an over or underripe off citrus flavor. But I have done my best to redeem it by adding lots of lemongrass (from the Korean store, better than...” Read full tasting note
    emlbee 37 tasting notes
  • “I really love the fruity flavor of this white tea. This is one of my favorite white tea blends. I highly recommend it. Like anytime I drink tea, I add a minute amount of stevia (as I have a major...” Read full tasting note
    RGBreality 7 tasting notes

From Rishi Tea

Jasmine scented white teas hand blended with Australian lemon myrtle leaf, mandarin orange and grapefruit. Smooth and refreshing white tea flavor in balance with fresh citrus and a complex flowery aroma.

About Rishi Tea View company

I think this tea was decent—not the best white tea I’ve had, but it was still decent. I’m hoping to try a better white tea with citrus notes later on…but until then I have a tin of this stuff to finish….
(which really isn’t so bad—life could be worse).

I found the orange and grapefruit flavors to be off, an over or underripe off citrus flavor. But I have done my best to redeem it by adding lots of lemongrass (from the Korean store, better than what’s in most tea blends). I find it somewhat drinkable now – good for when you feel like you’re getting a cold.

I really love the fruity flavor of this white tea. This is one of my favorite white tea blends. I highly recommend it. Like anytime I drink tea, I add a minute amount of stevia (as I have a major sweet tooth).