Peach Blossom

Floral, Fruity, Jasmine, Peach, Sweet, Orange, Lychee, Citrus
Edit tea info Last updated by Rishi Tea

2 Images

From Rishi Tea

REFORM! Ingredients: Organic white tea, organic quince, natural peach flavor, organic peaches, organic white tea with jasmine, essential orange and tangerine oils

White teas hand blended with the natural essences of succulent peaches and tangerines. The flavor of sweet peaches is well balanced with accents of fresh citrus and white tea character.

About Rishi Tea View company

Rishi Tea specializes in sourcing the most rarefied teas and botanical ingredients from exotic origins around the globe. This forms a palette from which we craft original blends inspired by equal parts ancient herbal wisdom and modern culinary innovation. Discover new tastes and join us on our journey to leave ‘No Leaf Unturned’.

Hmmm….the dry leaf smells sort of similar to a Fuzzy Navel. But, the taste is almost all orange/tangerine to me. I’ll have to try this one again to see if I can taste more of the peach. As is, it was good but not at all what I expected or wanted when I opened the package. I’ll reserve my rating til I’ve tried it again.

Flavors: Orange

Yerba mate is a little the same color when I steeped it. I get a lot of peach and Valencia orange as fresh as hand zested citrus. And the first was so elegant and sweet after all if fifty seconds on the pot of clay. Some of the brews are less and less but the nice smell and small batch just reminds me how well yes it is that, and the importance of that is that. I might not be saying anything to someone without a 3-4 oz xing-yi from shou-Shang. I’m probably sleep depriving from skipping water in favor of thus hydrationable you know ..
So mauve too much of a good thing is hazardous too your health, I won’t be finishing this bag anytime soon. Bit. Of a quandary, quite a quite a quagmire . What points I set out to address have since been absconded by dat creativity., by teh reinvention of a classic. Again . Too with being honest I’m more a fan of the store where I get the peach blossom tea: Delhi urban bodega. I could spend all day scouting out new hangs to make and people watching, then ride the subway for an hour to get here and it’s still totally bank. These little treats I give myself get a little pricey, but that’s why I graduated from the school of pharmacy and dealt with the constant torture by pharmacy tech books For them I take a day off, play a game of thumb war, oh dadgum Sam-€ you won, I’ll just keep on tea bagging and stirring.

Flavors: Lychee

Undaunted by my recent lapse, I have donned my Blazing New Rating cap and brewed up another tea new to me: Rishi Peach Blossom.

Once again, I am impressed by a Rishi tea. This one boasts a combination of White Peony from Fujian and Silver Needle from Yunnan along with various essences, including citrus and jasmine, along with natural peach flavor.

Judging by the appearance of the dried leaves, there is much more White Peony than Silver Needle in this blend, but the brewed liquor is very smooth and tastes a lot fancier than your typical flavored White Peony, many of which are evidently of lower quality than this one, which is organic.

The liquor is bright yellow, to my surprise, and I can taste the orange oil in the background, especially after having read that it is there. Actually, I’m now on the second infusion, and it may be that the orange has become more dominant than the peach. The scent of the dried leaves was very, very peachy, but by now the liquor seems just as much about orange if not more than about peach.

I have not had that many peach-flavored teas, but I am impressed by the quality of the underlying white tea in this Rishi blend. I’ll probably try a third infusion tonight, as the spent leaves are still rather fragrant.

(Blazing New Rating #68)

Flavors: Orange, Peach

170 °F / 76 °C 3 min, 30 sec 3 g 17 OZ / 502 ML

Let me put it this way. If I make this tea for you it means a love you, because I hoard this tea like an addict. All it took was one whiff of this tea through the box while I was in the store and I was in love, and I haven’t looked back since.

This is the tea that completely changed my mind about white teas. Its not as delicate as I expected, definitely lighter and lacking the sometimes unpleasant astringency of black teas.
Taste: succulent peaches. Seriously, this tea taste the same as it smells. Juicy, peachy with a hint of citrus. Not all that sweet on its own but requires just the tinest amount of sugar to really enhance its natural peachy flavor.
Liquor: pale gold when steeped in short periods. darker gold/light amber when cold steeped over night in the fridge. The taste remains more or less the same, but picks up a slight bitterness when steeped overnight.

Flavors: Citrus, Peach

I agree: very good for a white tea! It seems to have some real personality in this blend.

This is kind of nice. It has a light fruity floral taste. Slightly peach flavored. Slightly citrusy. Nice without sugar. I’m guessing this could make a great cold brewed tea. It isn’t super impressive, but it isn’t totally boring either. (Great endorsement, right?)

great everyday white. New tea drinkers will love this one.

Perhaps I brewed this too cool, or too weak, but I simply didn’t get much from it. It is very light, perhaps a good afternoon tea. It didn’t hit the mark on an autumn morning, though. The flavor is not peachy enough, nor could I trace the subtleties of the white leaves that I usually find in Rishi’s high quality arsenal. It has the more bright, sharp flavor of citrus and less of a juicy stone-fruit quality.

2nd Brew: Better. I brewed it more strongly and with hotter water than I usually would for white, bringing out a more juicy tendency.

The best white peach tea I’ve had to date. The peach flavor was strong (how I like it) and I thought the other citrus notes complemented it well. Tasted good through two brewings, wasn’t able to try a third. Also, chilled the tea and makes a fantastic iced tea.

Smells amazing, taste was best with a little organic cane sugar. Look forward to trying this one as an iced tea.

This tea was way too strong by itself, but cut 1:1 with some straight silver needle or silver bud, it was quite a winner—very popular with colleagues who like their teas flavored.