Peach Blossom

Jasmine, Orange Oil, Organic Chinese White Tea, Peach Flavour, Tangerine
Orange, Peach, Citrus
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Rishi Tea

White teas hand blended with the natural essences of succulent peaches and tangerines. The flavor of sweet peaches is well balanced with accents of fresh citrus and white tea character.

About Rishi Tea View company

This is kind of nice. It has a light fruity floral taste. Slightly peach flavored. Slightly citrusy. Nice without sugar. I’m guessing this could make a great cold brewed tea. It isn’t super impressive, but it isn’t totally boring either. (Great endorsement, right?)

great everyday white. New tea drinkers will love this one.

Perhaps I brewed this too cool, or too weak, but I simply didn’t get much from it. It is very light, perhaps a good afternoon tea. It didn’t hit the mark on an autumn morning, though. The flavor is not peachy enough, nor could I trace the subtleties of the white leaves that I usually find in Rishi’s high quality arsenal. It has the more bright, sharp flavor of citrus and less of a juicy stone-fruit quality.

2nd Brew: Better. I brewed it more strongly and with hotter water than I usually would for white, bringing out a more juicy tendency.

The best white peach tea I’ve had to date. The peach flavor was strong (how I like it) and I thought the other citrus notes complemented it well. Tasted good through two brewings, wasn’t able to try a third. Also, chilled the tea and makes a fantastic iced tea.

Smells amazing, taste was best with a little organic cane sugar. Look forward to trying this one as an iced tea.

This tea was way too strong by itself, but cut 1:1 with some straight silver needle or silver bud, it was quite a winner—very popular with colleagues who like their teas flavored.

This tea has a very light peachy flavor to it, which is not overpowering. Some of the peachy flavor comes through to the glass but not too much. This is a pretty good tea for when someone wants a light tea with a pleasing scent. This is a white tea foremost with accents of peach I would say.

Thought it would taste a little different than it ended up tasting, but overall the flavor didn’t seem much peach-like to me, but it was still an excellent tea

This smells like bubble gum! It tastes like peach bubble gum, which isn’t as disgusting as it sounds.