Apple Cinnamon Herbal tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Calochortus

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea is served in the cafeteria and med/surgery unit of Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage. It's some powerful stuff. I was warned that 3 minutes was too long, and I'm glad I tasted...” Read full tasting note
    Calochortus 83 tasting notes

From Rituals

Brewing Instructions: For the perfect cup of tea, place one Rituals® Tea Bag into an 8 oz. cup of boiling water and steep for three minutes. Adjust brewing time to suit your taste. Delicious without sweetening.
— from the back of the tea bag

About Rituals View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea is served in the cafeteria and med/surgery unit of Providence Alaska Medical Center in Anchorage. It’s some powerful stuff. I was warned that 3 minutes was too long, and I’m glad I tasted it around 1.5 minutes into the steeping. It’s… really red. And really fakey. It tastes ok, but the color and fakiness remind me of potpourri/candles/home decor from the 90’s. It’s better than some other apple cinnamon teas I’ve have, which are like taking a bite out of a Yankee candle, but it’s not that far off. Pretty much, I’d drink it if there was nothing else, but the fake stuff in there is a bit… disconcerting.