Spring Tea

Fruit Oolong Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter3657

• “Oh my...spring tea indeed. This is raspberry oolong at its finest. There is raspberry, luscious, juicy raspberry. But there is also the oolong. Neither one overpowers the other, instead they work...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1196 tasting notes
  • “So yesterday I was packaging up some care packages to send out, and one of my swap buddies had this on their wish list. Knew I had it so went rummaging for it and realized it was raspberry oolong....” Read full tasting note
    Dexter3657 580 tasting notes

From RiverTea

You know how every year we await the arrival of spring with hope and expectation in our hearts. With this refreshing Oolong Raspberry blend you will enjoy the touch of the first warm rays of sun all year round! Sweet and juicy raspberries, picked at the peak of ripeness, still warm from the sun caress, in combination with velvety, sweet, cool cream create a taste experience that will remind you of joyful childhood days. Just incredibly yummy! The selected oolong tea base underlines the fruity and creamy flavor whose deliciousness can hardly be topped.

Ingredients: Oolong Tea, Raspberry bits, Raspberry flavouring

70°C/158°F 1 tsp 2-4 min

About RiverTea View company

Oh my…spring tea indeed.

This is raspberry oolong at its finest. There is raspberry, luscious, juicy raspberry. But there is also the oolong. Neither one overpowers the other, instead they work together to create a smooth, vaguely roasty treat. The raspberry takes me back to the angel food cake with burnt raspberry icing my grandmother used to make for my mom’s birthday in October, because she somehow always still had raspberries then.

Yummy.

Roswell Strange

Another one I need to compare to Tea Desire’s version.

aisling of tea

I highly recommend trying this one, it’s amazing.

So yesterday I was packaging up some care packages to send out, and one of my swap buddies had this on their wish list. Knew I had it so went rummaging for it and realized it was raspberry oolong. I have raspberry oolong in the house? You know you have too many teas when…
This smelled just amazing so had to try a cup. WOW this is really RASPBERRY – not much oolong, it pretty much could have been on any base that’s how strong the raspberry was. Normally I prefer to get a little of the base and to have that base compliment the flavors involved. This time, I don’t care – LOVE the raspberry. I would definitely order more of this.

awesome!

Terri HarpLady

The name ‘spring tea’ would never have brought up images of raspberries, at least in my mind :)

Dexter3657

I agree Terri, it was more the oolong I was surprised at. I don’t have many flavored oolongs (other than coconut) – thought it odd that I had a raspberry OOLONG that I didn’t know about… LOL I like when companies call their teas what they are rather than names like Spring Tea – this should be raspberry oolong… That would make my life easier. :))

Ysaurella

awwww oolong and raspberry ! I need to consider this one for my quest for the perfect raspberry tea.