Tropical Dream

Rooibos Tea
Coconut, Mango, Papaya, Pineapple, Vanilla
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Sil

• “I had another cup of this to reinforce that i'm not crazy about it. Thankfully that makes a sipdown since the rest of off to Cavocorax, as i forgot to include a sample of this in our last exchange...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5400 tasting notes
  • “Backlog from last night. Thanks *Sil!* I threw this in the fridge last night to cold steep it and this is good, although I think I'm less fond of rooibos. But the vanilla and fruit are nice. I'm...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “I really like this! Thank you *Sil* for sharing as this is one I overlooked each time I checked RiverTea's site (which is often). I imagined it would be more Pina Coladaesque I suppose, or maybe I...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2086 tasting notes

From RiverTea

Have you ever dreamt of a lifelong barefoot party on a white Pacific beach? Bring that dream a little closer with this Rooibos Tropical Dream blend. Every sip will make you feel the refreshing waves and hot sandy shores of the tropics. Juicy, fresh pineapple chunks are blended in an exotic twist with wonderfully subtle vanilla bits, all covered in the dulcet, soft savor of rooibos. This medley is then lovely complemented with exquisite mango and papaya bits, and delicate white coconut flakes. This blend is rich in vitamins and minerals, a cocktail of fruits that will leave your mind and body so refreshed and energized, feeling as if you’d just been washed by the ocean’s waves.

Ingredients: Rooibos Tea, Pineapple bits, Papaya bits, Flavourings, Mango bits, Coconut flakes, Rose blossom leaves, Sunflower blossoms, Jasmine blossoms, Vanilla bits, Cornflower blossoms, Safflowers.

100°C/212°F 1 tsp 5-8 min

About RiverTea View company

I had another cup of this to reinforce that i’m not crazy about it. Thankfully that makes a sipdown since the rest of off to Cavocorax, as i forgot to include a sample of this in our last exchange mwahahahaha

TheTeaFairy

I have to admit I was somewhat disappointed with Rivertea. I guess my hopes were too high, I was so excited when they arrived. But out of the massive bunch I got, there are still a few that could be worth reordering. Too bas cause I love their presentation and all the info they provide for each tea.

I like the fruit teas they have a lot… but chocolate flavouring doesn’t sit with me.. one of the straight teas i wasn’t fond of… I have more to go through but there are some wins. It’s just figuring out which ones are the wins. For me, they seem to do well with the no caffeine ones, so i’ll likely stock up on those for summer “juice” :)

TheTeaFairy

I’m not always a fan of herbals, but I really liked their banana something (but of course it was only a sample!!!)

Terri HarpLady

I haven’t tried any of their teas. I think I stopped by the website, but nothing really called out, “buy me”, so I didn’t.

when i place another order i’ll send a few your way terri :)

Cavocorax

Sil – Mmmmm… summer juice!
And awesome – more teas. Thanks. IF I ever get to go on hiatus between shows, I’ll make sure to come visit you with TK.

And Terri, I should have sent bigger samples to Sil so she could share them with you*! If you’d like I can send you samples of Assam Beast of the East
Granny’s Cake, Cherry Dream, Boatsman and/or Mulberry White.

Terri HarpLady

Sure Cavo! That would be awesome!

Cavocorax

Great! I’ll add it to my spreadsheet and try to get them out to you next weekend. :D (Of course if you see anything else you’d like to try let me know – if I don’t have enough, I’ll just tell you!)

Terri HarpLady

Just for the record, I’m glad Sil shares the stuff I send, & I usually send a little extra, cuz I know she will. That also saves me postage :)

Cavocorax

:) I really appreciate it too! It’s been awhile since I had anything for Sil so I hadn’t thought to add more, but I’ll keep that in mind for future swaps I do with her. :D All that tea swapping around is just great.

Cavo – You can also always drop them off with me… I regularly send parcels to terri, so i’m happy to just add them to the ones i’m sending to save on shipping. I have 2 here to go out her way at the moment

Cavocorax

Awesome! I’ll keep that in mind!

2 parcels or 2 tea samples? lol

Uh 2 boxes? ;) ones the BBB box so it has to go through TB but the other is all you baby!

Terri HarpLady

I’ll be back up to 400 teas in no time ;)

Backlog from last night. Thanks Sil!
I threw this in the fridge last night to cold steep it and this is good, although I think I’m less fond of rooibos. But the vanilla and fruit are nice. I’m happy to have tried this.

2086 tasting notes

I really like this! Thank you Sil for sharing as this is one I overlooked each time I checked RiverTea’s site (which is often). I imagined it would be more Pina Coladaesque I suppose, or maybe I feared the coconut might get a bit lotiony like it tends to do in rooibos teas but this is just a nice, juicy, tropical tea. Very, very good.