Red Berries

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “The last Ronnefeldt bag I have on hand - there's no information on it to indicate just exactly what type of red berries might be in here. The bag itself is too gauzy to get much of a view through,...” Read full tasting note
    AdhamL 237 tasting notes
  • “I just love this tea, its beautiful red colour and wonderful taste, with this tea i really dont need any fezzy drink cos when served ice cold on a hot day, it will really make my day. Thanks...” Read full tasting note
    ivydin 1 tasting notes

From Ronnefeldt Tea

Ripe berries round off its delightful fruitiness.

About Ronnefeldt Tea View company

The last Ronnefeldt bag I have on hand – there’s no information on it to indicate just exactly what type of red berries might be in here. The bag itself is too gauzy to get much of a view through, though I do note that the material inside is mostly greenish with red flecks.

On steeping, the liquor becomes a garish pink-purple – keep this one far away from white furniture and carpets. I’m thinking hibiscus is probably playing a starring role in this beverage. One sip confirms it – really, really tart, to the point where I need to add two lumps of sugar rather than just one in order to make it drinkable. The hibiscus flavor is there, but others in there as well which make it more than just a Red Zinger rip-off. I’d guess there’s raspberry in there and something with a woodier taste, again I’m guessing but I think it might be acai.

As an iced drink on a hot day I think it would be super; hot, it leaves me a little, well, cold.

I just love this tea, its beautiful red colour and wonderful taste, with this tea i really dont need any fezzy drink cos when served ice cold on a hot day, it will really make my day. Thanks Ronnefeldt Tea for sure production.