Ronnefeldt LeafCup® Cream Orange Flavored Herbal Infusion

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

Available from 1 seller.

3 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is my favorite tea so I gave it a 100~ haven’t had a better tea so far. It has a smooth, and slightly creamy flavor. The Orange and Vanilla blend well to make a refreshing tea...” Read full tasting note
    mr-tea1 59 tasting notes

From Ronnefeldt

Ronnefeldt Cream Orange Flavored Herbal Infusion Tea is a mix of vanilla, orange peel and Rooibos tea. The surprisingly full flavour of berries that comes from sumptuous pieces of fruit, real juices and essential oils. LeafCup® is made for the cup; it is high quality loose leaf teas ready-portioned in a large filter made of eco-friendly natural fibers. The filter is designed so that the tea leaves can completely expand and release their individual flavor. LeafCup® is the ideal solution for providing your guests with a range of flavors; it is perfect for just one cup of tea!

About Ronnefeldt View company

1 Tasting Note

This is my favorite tea so I gave it a 100~ haven’t had a better tea so far.

It has a smooth, and slightly creamy flavor. The Orange and Vanilla blend well to make a refreshing tea without the caffeine. This is the tea that got me interested in Rooibos as a caffeine free alternative to Black Tea.

lasher6669

Ronnefeldt Cream orange has become my favorite too, I was able to get some in the US via Gastronautgroup.com you can order individual boxes.

Mr. Tea

Yes, fortunately, they have an outlet in the US now. I am still using the case of Tea Caddy and boxes of Leafcup I bought overseas. It’ll be much easier to order from the US website from now on =)

Ronnefeldt® USA

Thank you Lasher and Mr. Tea for the review and referral link. Note that our Cream Orange Rooibos is also available without having to purchase an entire case at our consumer/private client website www.ronnefeldtteausa.com. Hope this helps you affordably try more of our teas. Have a great day and remember, we are always at your service.