Black Tea, Cinnamon, Cloves, Orange Peel
Citrus Zest, Clove, Spices
Bulk, Loose Leaf
High
Edit tea info Last updated by rubicat
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

2 Images

From Rostov's Coffee & Tea

Richmond Blend is our unique blend of black tea, cinnamon, orange peel, and cloves strongly fragrant and tasty. Our black teas are full-bodied and strong, and make a great iced tea as well as a hot cup.

About Rostov's Coffee & Tea View company

Em

I hate when that happens.

Like strong tea?

Rostov’s is, first and foremost, a coffee roaster. However, many coffee drinkers switch to tea, so you can bet that any coffee roaster is going to have some robust tea! Richmond Blend is just that… a strongly spiced, but smooth black tea that is assertive, but lovely with milk.

I was first introduced to Richmond Blend (and Rostov’s) in February 2014, when my new boyfriend discovered that I was a bit of a tea addict. Since he is the unabashed “south of the Tea line” sweet-tea drinker, I sweetened this spicy blend with some sugar and served it for breakfast. I have also sneaked it into a few batches of iced tea, allowing one part Richmond Blend to three parts Lipton tea bags. It livened the tea up.

I think the cloves and orange peel make this intense for many casual tea drinkers. But if you enjoy Chai (which I have used this tea for, with lovely results!), or a bracing, spiced black tea, you’d enjoy this blend.

Flavors: Citrus Zest, Clove, Spices