2007 Yiwumahei Bamboo Skin Packed Pu-erh Tea Brick Ripe

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

1 Tasting Note View all

From Royal Tea Bay Co. Ltd.

It selects raw tea leaves in 2007 of Menghai yiwumahei tea area Typical Menghai flavour, smooth taste, rich flavour, long sweet-after taste. The tea which grows in Yiwumahei tea area are wild growing, strong flavour which is the reason why it is so popular these days. You can feel the sweet flavour on your first touch. Also this tea brick is packed with the bamboo skin which has well protect the tea flavour and the taste.

About Royal Tea Bay Co. Ltd. View company

1 Tasting Note

I have had this tea a few times now and each time it has been consistently mild and smooth. Very light for a ripe Pu Erh indeed. It has elements of soil, musk, sweet wood and clay.

I fear that this is perhaps too mild for my personal taste, even after upping the dosage of Pu Erh I use in my Yixing doesn’t work. :(

If anyone likes soft Pu Erh then let me know and I will send some your way.

Anna

Sounds like something for the EuroBox. =)

KittyLovesTea

I might just do that with the hope someone else likes it. I really have tried my best to enjoy it but I’ve always been a strong tea kinda gal. The brick was 250g so I have plenty to share around.