Jin Jun Mei - Golden Eyebrow - Golden Junmee Wuyi Black Tea

Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Thank you Ubacat for this sample. This is somewhat malty and somewhat sweet. It is not bitter, it is not astringent. This is a very tasty black tea. This is one I would buy at some point, after I...” Read full tasting note
    AllanK 632 tasting notes

From Royal Tea Bay Co. Ltd.

Jin Jun Mei is a fully oxidised black tea from the Wuyi Mountain area of Fujian. It is made of tea bud tips which are picked before Tomb-sweeping Day from a rare and primitive specie of wild tea which grow on mountains, in the National Natural Area of Wuyi Mountain, with an attitude of 1500 to 1800 meters. Jun Mei means beautiful eyebrow in english. Processed Jinjunmei has the following characteristics: tight, slender and gold-yellow-black tea leaf, golden tea soup. The taste is clean and clear, with the deep smokey undertone mixed aromas of fruit, flower and honey.

About Royal Tea Bay Co. Ltd. View company

1 Tasting Note

Thank you Ubacat for this sample. This is somewhat malty and somewhat sweet. It is not bitter, it is not astringent. This is a very tasty black tea. This is one I would buy at some point, after I have drank down my supply of black tea in general.

I brewed this once in an 16oz Teavana Glass Perfect Tea Maker/Gravity Steeper with 3 tsp leaf and boiling water for 3 min.

Flavors: Malt