Cinnamon-Lemongrass Guayusa Tea

Guayusa Tea
Cinnamon, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jennkay

• “Runa guayusa helped get me through grad school, but I've never had any of the flavored versions before. I got a sample teabag of this and the Ginger Citrus flavor at the Coffee & Tea Festival. ...” Read full tasting note
    Kaylee 381 tasting notes
  • “I drank this tea after pulling a near all-nighter studying for exams. It helped me stay awake the next day, more so than my regular cup of tea does. Light flavor, but still good.” Read full tasting note
    knb21 5 tasting notes

From Runa

An Amazonian blend of energizing guayusa with full-bodied cinnamon and aromatic lemongrass.

Brewing Instructions: Pour boiling water over infuser. Steep 4-7 minutes or longer for a stronger brew.

About Runa View company

Runa guayusa helped get me through grad school, but I’ve never had any of the flavored versions before. I got a sample teabag of this and the Ginger Citrus flavor at the Coffee & Tea Festival. I’ve been saving them for a particularly tired morning. Of course, I ended up drinking both this week.

This is so perfect. The cinnamon is prominent, natural-tasting, and brisk. Hints of lemongrass come through in just the right balance. The base is lovely. Overall, a nice, round, satisfying morning cuppa.

Stephanie

Cinnamon / lemongrass?? I can’t picture it! Weird!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Lemon Zest