Serenity

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Sanctuary T

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: I enjoyed this lovely "nighttime" blend ... which I call a nighttime blend only because of the chamomile and the lavender, which have very calming effects on me. It is a very calming...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4221 tasting notes

From Sanctuary T

Calm your nerves with a blend of peppermint, lemongrass, jasmine, lavender, chamomile.

About Sanctuary T View company

Sanctuary T Shop is the online expression of New York City’s unique tea-restaurant based in Soho. It is dedicated to celebrating tea’s many forms, attributes and tastes. Owner Dawn Cameron and her team of tea-loving staffers are always experimenting for the perfect tea blends, tasting for the best pure leaf, expanding their tea knowledge, and innovating with new ways to use tea in food, cocktails and just about anything else!

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

I enjoyed this lovely “nighttime” blend … which I call a nighttime blend only because of the chamomile and the lavender, which have very calming effects on me. It is a very calming tisane. The peppermint was very rejuvenating in its own way, though. Minty, citrus-y, and delightfully floral. A really nice, soothing blend.