Teh Asli

Edit tea info Last updated by Andi

From Sari Wangi

This is a popular tea in Indonesia. We can find easy in small store.

About Sari Wangi View company

This tea is what it is. It’s bagged and it’s cheap. But, it holds a special place in my heart. We bought this tea in Bali, Indonesia on our honeymoon in 2010. (So add, old to that list of what it is.) While shopping in the grocery store there, something we always do when we’re in a new country, go to their grocery stores to get a feel for the culture. We saw this tea at almost every hostel, restaurant and resort. It was like their Lipton, so naturally I snagged it. And you know what? It’s a good solid cheap black tea. I like to put a little honey and soy milk in it. It wakes me right up and reminds me of the Lipton tea I used to drink in my early days of tea drinking. It’s a comfort tea for me with a special story attached to it.

seule771

I know what you mean about traveling in new country and going to grocery store to get a feel for the place. I do this when visiting new towns. Massachusetts has many, and their market stores are all differently at times nice surprise. I don’t travel, may be force to one day though. Best.

the taste is as usual tea, but not enough bitter!