Chocolate Kiss

Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Best surprise Christmas treat to myself ever. (I had purchased a sample pack a good while ago, and it had woodged itself down to the bottom of the heap.) Unearthed it, opened it, and was...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1958 tasting notes

From Savoy Tea Co

Chocolate, kissed with strawberry, makes this delicious Pu’erh a tea to celebrate. The darkest of all teas, Pu’erh is the only tea that is fermented. Add a splash of milk and a touch of sugar to bring out all the warm chocolate flavor.

About Savoy Tea Co View company

1 Tasting Note

1958 tasting notes

Best surprise Christmas treat to myself ever. (I had purchased a sample pack a good while ago, and it had woodged itself down to the bottom of the heap.) Unearthed it, opened it, and was transported to dark chocolate and strawberry rapture. (Or something like that.)

Has a nice thick creamy mouthfeel to it without milk. The strawberry tastes like strawberry and not soda pop syrup. Will hoard the rest and divvy it out parsimoniously over the next few weeks … Janu-weary often requires little treats along the way. This one will help beat the blahs.

noms…

ashmanra

Janu-weary…sigh. How appropo. We have had two days of rain, and the week will end with rain followed by wintry mix or snow.

gmathis

Back to work today; a balmy 19 outside, warmest morning we can expect for the rest of the week. A good friend sent me a little post-Christmas treat: dish towel that reads “SUNSHINE is my favorite accessory.”