orange cookie

Black Chai Fruit Blend
Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Cardamom Pods, Cinnamon Chips, Cloves, Coriander, Flavouring, Orange Wedges, Pink Peppercorn
Edit tea info Last updated by Katherine

• “I used to do a lot of whole grain baking. The flour I used featured a recipe on the label for orange cardamom cookies. It’s one of those recipes I always intended to try and never got around to...” Read full tasting note
    MsWhatsit 57 tasting notes

From Savoy Tea Company

Product description not available yet.

About Savoy Tea Company View company

I used to do a lot of whole grain baking. The flour I used featured a recipe on the label for orange cardamom cookies. It’s one of those recipes I always intended to try and never got around to but it sounded good. I always imagined it would taste like . . . Well . . . Like this tea.

This is good. Nice mild orange flavor with no nasty acidity, pleasant cardamom, and a hint of vanilla. My only complaint is I am strongly tempted to add cream and sweetener, cause I know they’d be awesome.

I guess I’m just a sucker for a good dessert tea.
Bonnie

Funny that I just made orange cardamom pancakes. This tea sounds delightful.

MsWhatsit

Mmmmm, orange cardamom pancakes sounds good. Maybe I’ll make me some of those too.