Queen's Garden

Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I always approach floral teas cautiously; I'm not a perfume-y person and so many of them taste like cheap cologne (sorry, flower lovers). But this, a tastelet from a work friend who ran to our...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1736 tasting notes

From Savoy Tea Company

Celebrate the crisp, clean freshness of spring year-round with this luxurious-lavender and sweet-jasmine black tea. Queen’s Garden is a tea that looks and smells as good as it tastes. Smooth, sightly sweet and very fragrant a cup is a simple indulgence

Lavender
Jasmine
Natural Flavors

About Savoy Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I always approach floral teas cautiously; I’m not a perfume-y person and so many of them taste like cheap cologne (sorry, flower lovers). But this, a tastelet from a work friend who ran to our favorite little shop in NW Arkansas, is nothing to be afraid of.

The flavors run as advertised. Black tea—mild; lavender—plenty; jasmine—mild to minor, but that’s OK by me; natural flavors—I’m catching some vanilla behind it all.

One for milk and sugar and china cups and big hats and feather boas and stuffed animals.

If you haven’t, today you might say a prayer for the little girls in Moore, Oklahoma, who are without a “lovey” to hug. When I think where we were—physically and emotionally—24 hours post-storm, my heart hurts for those families.