Private House Blend

Black Fruit Blend
Astringent, Bergamot, Berry, Black Currant, Malt
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina
Boiling 2 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Once again, an enjoyable but forgettable berry tea. Don't think I'll be replacing it, but I do enjoy it when I have it. Added half a spoonful of sugar, made the berry a little sweeter. ” Read full tasting note
    RedfootDaddy 500 tasting notes
  • “I guess I was craving black currant this morning. This is a nice blend of Earl Grey with black currant. The black base is a bit malty, with a touch of astringency, with a light bergamot flavour....” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 485 tasting notes

From Say Tea

Blackcurrant and bergamot flavoured blend of Ceylon and Assam teas.

About Say Tea View company

Once again, an enjoyable but forgettable berry tea. Don’t think I’ll be replacing it, but I do enjoy it when I have it. Added half a spoonful of sugar, made the berry a little sweeter.

I guess I was craving black currant this morning.

This is a nice blend of Earl Grey with black currant. The black base is a bit malty, with a touch of astringency, with a light bergamot flavour. There’s a very distinct black currant nose, but on the palate, it’s more of a blended berry. This was pretty good straight, but better with a bit of sugar.

There’s also a really interesting and powerful cooling sensation from this tea, almost as if it contains mint or menthol, but I can’t detect anything like that except that even after a sip of hot tea my mouth feels very cool.

Flavors: Astringent, Bergamot, Berry, Black Currant, Malt