Green Tea Latte

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Britt☮

• “This is a bit of a backlog: I had one of these last night. I received a freebie coupon from Borders for my birthday so my daughter and I went to the cafe in Borders to get tea lattes. I tried...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4219 tasting notes
  • “Had a cup of this yesterday, while I was out shopping. It was better than I expected, but not as good as it could have been. I would get it again if I needed a caffeine fix while at Borders.” Read full tasting note
    draona 26 tasting notes
  • “I got hooked on this drink when I worked at Borders. It has a milky, matcha taste with not too much foam. It's sweet enough on its own, but I have a super sweet tooth, so I usually add a little...” Read full tasting note
    genki_bee 23 tasting notes

From Seattle's Best

Tazo tea flavors are combined with steamed milk for a unique, soothing hot tea experience.

About Seattle's Best View company

This is a bit of a backlog: I had one of these last night. I received a freebie coupon from Borders for my birthday so my daughter and I went to the cafe in Borders to get tea lattes. I tried this one.

It’s excellent! It is different than the Townshend’s Matcha Latte that I had the day before, I believe that Townshend’s are probably more of what I would call “real tea” lovers so they make their Matcha (I believe) out of Matcha rather than a Matcha Mix like this latte. Both are quite tasty in their own right though.

This latte has a bit of a melon-ish taste to it. It is quite sweet, so those who don’t care for their matchas sweet probably wouldn’t really care for this. But, I quite enjoyed it for a change of pace. It certainly won’t replace a good ceremonial matcha. But it’s tasty nonetheless.

On another note, I didn’t get this latte free, because I didn’t read the coupon completely – it was good for only a regular tea (or coffee, but I won’t be ordering that). But, I was too interested in the latte, so I didn’t change my order. I guess that gives me a good excuse to go back to Borders some time soon.

I got hooked on this drink when I worked at Borders. It has a milky, matcha taste with not too much foam. It’s sweet enough on its own, but I have a super sweet tooth, so I usually add a little sugar. I love it hot or iced.