Dahl House

Edit tea info Last updated by Dylan Oxford

From SerendipiTea

A warming black tea with Giant Peach flavor. It’s certainly worth a sip. Heat water to rolling boil (212°). Steep up to 5 minutes.

Ginger (Organic), Indian Black Tea (Organic), Peach (Organic), Peach Flavor (Organic)

About SerendipiTea View company

Michael got this in his summer swap with Missy&Dylan!

Guh, thank you for sharing you guys!!! This stuff is amazesauce! Or… amazetea!

Ginger Peach from RoT was one of my first tea loves – I would drink it every day, but this is a whole other flavour story. Seriously – Mike made some iced to go on our trip to the zoo – the black base is so so smooth and isn’t shy – and I love that the peach flavour takes the forefront with just a hint of ginger for the perfect balance of flavour.

A seriously awesome iced tea – this is Mike’s fave so far you guys! he also loved the Moroccan Mint – we’ll review that later ;)

Okay, the zoo was also awesome! Watching a gibbon tease 2 lemurs and play with it’s teddy bear is seriously calming activity. And there was a baby goat born 4 days ago! So wee!! I really love the ambience of this zoo (mostly farm animals)- the animals seem super well taken care of and happy, it’s clean and calming and there’s so much room to breathe – large habitats and spread out over a large area. I couldn’t have asked for a better Sunday!

Dylan Oxford

Yay, I’m glad he liked it, and you did too!

Azzrian

Oh my this sounds great! Going on THE LIST!

Dylan Oxford

… I thought we sent you a sample of this, Azz?

With my first order from SerendipiTea, they sent me a sample of Persian Nectar, which is their peach black tea. It was good, remarkably good, as I didn’t really consider myself a fan of peach flavored tea. But it was sweet, and tasty, and… well, it just seemed right coming in to summer.

So, I decided to hit up Amazon for this one, which is their peach ginger tea. And it totally paid off.

The peach flavor of this tea is just at the perfect level… it definitely knows who is boss, and saunters its way all around the house while it’s steeping. But in the flavor, it isn’t too overpowering. Oh, it’s dominant, but it doesn’t offend. The black tea rounds out the soft sweetness of the tea, with just a hint of the ginger at the end to add a little spice. Truly a fantastic tea.

I’m on my second glass of this iced, I grilled some burgers, topped with swiss, some fresh tzatziki sauce, and sprouts on a toasted whole wheat bun, paired with this iced tea… it was heaven. Neither the burgers nor the tea lasted very long. So now I’m taking my time with the second glass…

…maybe.

Bonnie

Sounds like a winner! I just had a flat bread with Greek yoghurt and herbs (dill basil garlic) then sprinkled liberally with Norwegian Smoked Salmon! So good with iced tea on a hot day and no cooking! Love tzatziki!

SimpliciTEA

Glad you liked the peach tea.

I am just about to ‘hit the hay’ and here I read you two talking about grilled burgers and smoked salmon (they both sound great). Sheesh!

1987 tasting notes

I’ve never tried to cold steep this tea before, so I thought I would give it a shot since the weather is back up in the 80s. It didn’t turn out quite like I expected, I remember this tea having a much stronger peach flavor, but all I could taste was the ginger. Most likely I left it to steep longer than I should have so I won’t give this a rating yet.

Iced