Wildberry Matcha

Certification: Organic
Ingredients: Tea (Camelia Sinensis), berry extracts
Tea Oxidation: Green
Tea Leaf Grade: Powder
Matcha tea is kind of like a super-powered green tea—since you’re ingesting the whole leaf instead of just the brewed beverage, you get up to ten times the antioxidant effect and nutritional value of your standard green. Matcha’s rich in antioxidants, as well as chlorophyll and fiber, and has been found to have natural mood enhancing effects. All in all, matcha’s got no match when it comes to healthy teas.

About Shanti Tea View company

Matcha-Thon Matcha #2 for today…
SIPDOWN on this one…double shot…

YUM YUM YUM!!!!! LOVE this one!

see previous notes – highly recommended if you are into berry!

Humm I need to check this one out!

Out of stock they only have blueberry right now they also have a coffee tea that sounds good – NO NO NO I will NOT add yet another vendor to my current list of approved tea vendors. I must NOT!

YOU MUST! Shanti is AWESOME :) I’m twisting your arm! lol – The Blueberry one is good, too!

I have never had matcha. More cool tools to acquire….hmmm, better put it off a while longer!

Okay so Shanti, DoMatcha, Red Leaf – who else? LOL

Stay tuned…I have them lined up on my desk! LOL

LOL will do :)
I don’t know how you make so many so fast!
Are you doing shots?

Yeah…pretty much! LOL
The ones I haven’t reviewed yet I do spend more time with but these are ones I have already reviewed in length and are in front of me at the moment :) I do have a few I need to review for the first time – at least 1 or 2 before 5 today – I hope!

Keep going Im enjoying your ride!

Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this Matcha. This is the last of the berry flavored teas I’ll be drinking today!

This is really yummy. The berry flavor is subtle at first, but develops as I sip… by the time I reached my last sip, I found the berry flavor … especially in the aftertaste … to be well-pronounced. Sweet, a little tart, and juicy tasting, reminding me of something between a blueberry and blackberry flavor. Delicious!