Organic Buddhist Tea (Fo Cha)

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by teasnob

From Silk Road Teas

Beautiful small leaves brew to a sweet and grassy flavor. A good everyday green tea produced on an island in Zhejiang Province. The farm has been organic for 6 years and the quality of this tea reflects this effort.

About Silk Road Teas View company

I am a recent tea convert, and this introduction which is quickly becoming an everyday go to tea

This is one of my all time favs. I love the smooth taste. It is smoooooooth. Great green tea. If you don’t have this in your collection. Add it. Very Zen :) This tea makes me feel up for sure. I think it maybe more caffeinated than most.

I find this tea very enjoyable. If steeped too long, it becomes almost savory in flavor. I’ve found that steeping this for just over two minutes at a lower temperature the flavor becomes sweeter and more vegetal, with hints of asparagus.

Good everyday drinking tea. Light and a good balance of sweet and substance.

I drink one cup every morning with breakfast. It is the tea I offer when I have guests because the flavor is not too bold and overpowering. It is always a big hit.