Dragonwell

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This was my second time exploring Dragonwell. I'm somewhat of a lost cause when it comes to distinguishing and describing minor tastes differences but, surprisingly, I can, a bit, here. Where my...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 447 tasting notes

From Silk Road

Tea of Contemplation

flavour profile: a jade coloured tea with a prized, mellow, lightly nutty taste
ingredients: Chinese green tea

About Silk Road View company

1 Tasting Note

This was my second time exploring Dragonwell. I’m somewhat of a lost cause when it comes to distinguishing and describing minor tastes differences but, surprisingly, I can, a bit, here. Where my other Dragonwell was absurdly buttery this one has almost a light roasted appeal. That’s not to say it doesn’t have buttery qualities but they are not overly exaggerated and more in a nut oil sense instead of a “melting leaf” fashion. It has a fuller body flavour which is pleasant in its own right.

I over-steeped this cup by a few seconds so there is some slight astringency but it still tastes rather fine. This kind of tea is so smooth that I can loose track of time and still get a drinkable cup, as long as the water isn’t too hot.