BEAU-TEA-FUL SKINCARE

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Fedaykin
8 oz / 236 ml

• “...aaaand yet another backlog! last one i swear...well from vacation haha. I don't remember much about this one except that i didn't hate it. The lavender was the one thing i wasn't overly fond...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4875 tasting notes
  • “I think they renamed this one as "Tea of Radiant Beauty" but I'm not going to rename it. This is another tea that I got in Victoria over the summer. Mostly what I taste is lavender, mint and...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2353 tasting notes
  • “This may be one of my favorites. I love both mint and lavender in my teas, so both together is great! The lemongrass is barely noticeable. The peppermint is what I really taste, especially right...” Read full tasting note
    fedaykin 20 tasting notes

From Silk Road

beau-TEA-ful skincare tea

TEA OF RADIANT BEAUTY

Beautiful skin begins within. Drink 3 to 4 cups daily of Beau-TEA-ful SKINCARE TEA to replenish, hydrate and nourish your complexion from the inside out.

Expertly blended with a powerful combination of ingredients renowned for their anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds, and which are associated with promoting a vibrant and radiant complexion. Beau-TEA-ful SKINCARE TEA combines ancient chinese wisdom and the latest research on healthy skin to create a daily elixir that is delicious and refreshing. Enjoy sipping it hot, or iced.

Beau-TEA-ful SKINCARE TEA hydrates and replenishes with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, so you substitute it for some of your daily water intake. Stress can also negatively impact skin’s performance and appearance, so this formula contains specially selected ingredients which have a calming effect on body and mind.

ingredients: white & green tea leaves, rooibos, calendula, lemon balm, peppermint, citrus peel, lemongrass, lavender

About Silk Road View company

…aaaand yet another backlog! last one i swear…well from vacation haha. I don’t remember much about this one except that i didn’t hate it. The lavender was the one thing i wasn’t overly fond of, but on the whole i liked this way more than i thought i would given the ingredients. Not anything i need to stock BUT it is another tea to cross off the list.

Cavocorax

Sounds like a magic tea. Did it make your skin all smooth and glowy? :P Or whatever it was supposed to do?

no clue. This is part of their “wellness” line…the spa side gave it to me to try…then i went to the actual tea side and they gave me chocolate panda…much better LOL

I think they renamed this one as “Tea of Radiant Beauty” but I’m not going to rename it.

This is another tea that I got in Victoria over the summer. Mostly what I taste is lavender, mint and rooibos but I am not overly fond of this flavor, it seems a little bit bitter and like dirt? Oh well. I hope it’s healthy anyway…

This may be one of my favorites. I love both mint and lavender in my teas, so both together is great! The lemongrass is barely noticeable. The peppermint is what I really taste, especially right after the first sip. It leaves a minty taste in my mouth, which is wonderful!

2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML