Peppermint Rose

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Devilish

• “Not a very flavourful cup and that's why I strongly suspect the teas in my Silkenty Gift Box are ancient (though according to the box, the production date is Sep 2012)... the flavour of peppermint...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 299 tasting notes
  • “A somewhat overpowering blend, even after only a brief steep time. The peppermint flavour, which I would not usually find myself averse to, bombarded my nose making the entire experience altogether...” Read full tasting note
    kushtea 2 tasting notes

From Silkenty

Peppermint Rose – Real mint leaves with baby rose petals

Pure peppermint leaves, subtly enhanced with baby rose petals. A natural ‘pick-me-up’ dives deep into the heart of the matter giving you a glow to go by.

Light fragrance with a deep freshness of peppermint, smooth with a delicate bitter touch of rose water… Outstanding expressive tea that delivers and leaves much freshness. Particularly recommendable for quenching one’s thirst or relaxing without the inconvenience of caffeine.

About Silkenty View company

Not a very flavourful cup and that’s why I strongly suspect the teas in my Silkenty Gift Box are ancient (though according to the box, the production date is Sep 2012)… the flavour of peppermint was only half as strong as other peppermint tisanes, and rose was not even present.

A somewhat overpowering blend, even after only a brief steep time. The peppermint flavour, which I would not usually find myself averse to, bombarded my nose making the entire experience altogether unpleasant. The rose although much more subtle only dampened and did not compliment the power of the peppermint.

200 °F / 93 °C 1 min, 0 sec 7 OZ / 200 ML