New Vithanakande Estate OP

Edit tea info Last updated by GiggleGoddess

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I don't know if I used too hot of water or steeped for too long (4 min too long?) but this was very astringent while hot and warm but once it cooled down it was decent. It would make a better iced...” Read full tasting note
    GiggleGoddess 57 tasting notes

From Silver Tips Tea

Tippy and wiry, an exquisite leaf style. Silver-tipped, one of the finest teas out of Ceylon. A must try. One of our personal recommendations. A house favorite. Very good for those who enjoy a robust, flavorful cup. Great with milk.

Origin: Ceylon
Type: Black

(Best Seller)
“New Vithanakande Estate OP”:http://www.silvertipstea.com/fusionecommerce/browse/Our_Best_Sellers/view/New_Vithanakande_Estate_OP/

About Silver Tips Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

I don’t know if I used too hot of water or steeped for too long (4 min too long?) but this was very astringent while hot and warm but once it cooled down it was decent. It would make a better iced tea in my opinion. I’m normally a fan of Assams and Assam blends but this is a straight Ceylon with no flavoring (like French Breakfast – which I like). Worth a try at least once! I’m glad I was able to get this as a sample (Silver Tips Tea does one free sample with every order:)