French Vanilla

Edit tea info Last updated by extrarice

From Simpson & Vail

French Vanilla flavored black teas. Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

Not a lot of vanilla here. Tastes mostly of the black base.
My quest for a perfect vanilla tea is ongoing.

As is mine!

How are you on Vanilla Comoro? It’s the closest to sublime many of us have discovered.

I love comoro. Its the current front runner.

Not getting much for vanilla from this.
In fact, I am getting more of a Rooibos odor.
Maybe it is just my nose today?
Taste is not bad. Not great. Just a fairly mild mannered black tea.
I am thinking of letting this cool off some and see if the shy vanilla feels brave enough to emerge.

My brother is a senior in high school and he has no idea what he’s doing, but he has big plans. So, I sat with him today, and gave him the bad news—that he’s going to have to spend a ton of time doing stuff he doesn’t want to to do to get into a decent college. We worked on paperwork all day. I cheered him up later on by baking him banana bread, and watching “Ratatouille” with him. Sometimes, he’s easy to please. That movie always makes me reach for a cup of tea, and I needed something french—something to go with the theme for the evening. Hence, this French Vanilla tea, which brewed something a bit more pleasurable than usual.
Oh, I wish I had planted that zucchini plant so I would have the one ingredient I’m missing to make ratatouille. Until then, I have a nice cup of french vanilla to cheer me up, and help me forget that I have finished nothing for myself all day.

My final cup of this wonderful tea. I need to get some more! A relaxing treat.