Pomegranate Acai Yumberry Green

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Invader Zim

• “I went over to the local hole in the wall coffee place. I love that place. I enjoy the smell of coffee but I have never enjoyed the taste. But this place has those large canvas sacks of coffee...” Read full tasting note
    feralanima 174 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

A blend of green teas, fruits, flowers, nuts and pomegranate, acai and yumberry flavors that brew to a light pink color with a delicate fruity tart taste.

Best brewed at 170º for 2 minutes and served hot, with additional sweeteners if desired.

Contains: Green teas, Almond slivers, hibiscus flowers, raspberry pieces, cornflower petals, and flavorings.

About Simpson & Vail View company

I went over to the local hole in the wall coffee place. I love that place. I enjoy the smell of coffee but I have never enjoyed the taste. But this place has those large canvas sacks of coffee beans overflowing throughout the little shop. They sell local organic stuff like honey, jelly, chocolate, etc. They also have some teas in there from Simpson and Vail. Most of what they carry are flavored and unflavored black teas, they do have some herbals and a few greens. I was running low on peppermint and I always check to see what else they have. This was a new tea they had and it smells delightful, I also picked up a genmaicha while I was at it because I haven’t had any from the them nor have I had any in a while (at least over a year now).

Anyways, I don’t know what acai smells or tastes like, nor do I know what yumberry smells or tastes like…I don’t even know what a yumberry is…google…interesting. but I picked this up because it’s a green tea even if it is flavored and it smells divine! The tea is very pretty looking too, there’s all sorts of stuff floating in there from dried pomegranate seeds to what is probably yumberry pieces and acai pieces along with the green tea. It’s not tart like I thought it would be, it’s actually sweet and fruity but not overtly done like a lot of flavored teas that just kick you in the face. It would probably be nice iced too. a nice mellow flavored green.