Orange Cranberry Black Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Hesper June

• “This came as a free sample from Simpson & Vail and seems very apropos for the autumn weather. This was steeped for 4 minutes in the Beehouse teapot and is a very easy one to drink plain. I am...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2346 tasting notes
  • “This was a sample that they sent with my tea order. When you smell the dry leaf it reminds me of muffins or cranberry bread. It has a baked goods odor to it that is very warm and...” Read full tasting note
    hesperjune 168 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

Oranges and cranberries are the quintessential Fall combination. They’re delicious in breads, muffins, sauces and … teas! The tartness of the cranberries perfectly balances the sweet, citrus taste of the orange. This all-natural flavored tea is one of our year round best selling flavored blends. It brews to a deep amber cup with the warming, delicious aroma of oranges and cranberries.

Ingredients: black teas, orange peel, cranberries, and natural flavors.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

I am definitely getting the orange rind as well as a bit of tartness from the cranberry. Compared to other fruit flavored teas I have had, it doesn’t overwhelm you with flavoring but is just about right. I don’t love this particular flavor profile, but if you are a huge orange/cranberry fan you should check it out. Very enjoyable for the afternoon.

Nik

Great tasting note, thank you!

This was a sample that they sent with my tea order.
When you smell the dry leaf it reminds me of muffins or cranberry bread.
It has a baked goods odor to it that is very warm and comforting.
Taste is orange, than cranberry than a nice black tea.
Very lovely tea for drinking in autumn or winter.
Has a definite cozy appeal.
I would purchase this tea.