Simpson & Vail Special Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by Kittenna

From Simpson & Vail

One of Mr. Vail’s 15 original tea blends.

Along with our Earl Grey, Simpson & Vail Special Blend is our signature tea. The incomparable combination of Ceylon and Indian teas is our secret; however, you’re sure to enjoy its bright amber cup, fresh garden aroma, medium body, and brisk taste that leaves your palate with a refreshing flavor.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

I’m busy at work on organizing and researching things for my novel for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) entry this year. I needed something with a little kick to keep me awake and focused. So I reached for this. Dry the leaf smells malty. But I wasn’t going to get my hopes up that it would be awesome due to my run in with another of their blends this morning.

BUT I was wrong this is very malty with just a hint of bitter which leads me to think there is Darjeeling in this as well as perhaps Assam and Ceylon teas. It sure is doing what it can to keep me awake on this weird weather day (it poured here for 5 minutes and now nothing and the sun is coming back out). This might be one to consider keeping on a regular basis.

Bonnie

Fantastic! Write about me, you’ll get 1 whole paragraph!

Terri HarpLady

Yay!!! NaNoWriMo!! I’m participating for the 2nd year in a row! Here’s the funny thing: Up until an hour ago, I was thinking that it starts this week, LOL. I pushed to finish the novel I was reading, so I’d be ready. I was talking to my oldest daughter about getting all my notes, outline ideas, etc together, & talking about starting at midnight weds night, & she starts laughing & points out to me that it’s not until NEXT week! Anyway, I’m in! :D

Angrboda

Woot! I’ve already got my NaNo idea, I think. In a vague sort of way, anyway. I’m Angrboda there also, so feel free to add if you want another writing buddy. :)

The Purrfect Cup

I’m xFunnyFacex on NaNo feel free to add me! :) I’ll be sure to add you!

A very nice tea for breakfast. Strong but smooth, very good for the type.