American Breakfast Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

1 Tasting Note View all

From Simpson & Vail

One of Mr. Vail’s 15 original tea blends.

Traditional English and Irish Breakfast teas are generally quite robust blends. This version, for standard American tastes, is comprised of teas from India, Sri Lanka, China and Formosa. It is full-bodied and malty with a bright amber cup, but unlike our English and Irish teas, it has a delightful flowery bouquet. It can be enjoyed as is or is excellent with milk, lemon or sweetener. American Breakfast is a blend that is a perfect choice for your first cup of the day.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m stoked to be drinking one of Mr. Vail’s original blends (one of the first 15, even!) I’m also really excited they made mention of both English and Irish Breakfasts in the product description as well as mentioning the black tea blended base is made up of teas from India, China, Sri Lanka, and Formosa. With all this in mind I can’t help but think of what America is made of…immigrants – we all are! People from all over the world make up America so it puts a smile on my face that all of this also goes into this American Breakfast Blend of a tea.

I can taste the English and Irish Breakfast comparisons, here, but I can pick up on the floral notes, sweet-woodsy notes, a bit of smoke, and even hints of citrus – naturally speaking.

This is super tasty! Much of what I look for in a Breakfast/Black Tea with a little extra somethin’-somethin’!

Indigobloom

reminds me of Queen Catherine. Love that tea!

TeaBrat

sounds good to me!

Terri HarpLady

I’ve never ordered from simpson & Vail. Might have to check them out…

TeaEqualsBliss