Celtic Cream Green (AKA Celtic Creme Green)

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Simpson & Vail

In honor of the Emerald Isle and St. Patrick’s Day we have blended a delightful green tea with Irish cream flavor. The emerald green liquor compliments the unique smooth & creamy flavor. Warm up with this healthy good tasting tea.

Brew tea at 180º – steep for 2-3 minutes.

Certified Kosher

About Simpson & Vail View company

Expected little out of this, especially since I’d had Butiki’s Irish Cream Cheesecake just prior, and it underwhelmed me. Then, surprise, surprise! The flavor is bang-on. It’s missing the thickness of Irish Cream, and it’s lighter than any Irish Cream I’ve ever had. It IS a green tea though, so this makes perfect sense. Folks who love Irish Cream flavor yet would rather nix the heaviness of the drink should most definitely try this out.

Upon opening this package it sort of smelled like Pistachio’s and creme/cream.

It’s a lovely flavored green tea. I enjoyed it VERY much! I had 2 infusions, actually.It’s green tea but creamy and nutty. The end-sip is a bit floral and grassy (I almost typed GASSY…lol)

This is very good!

OH! Check out my blog, btw, I posted two things today!
One is about my NEW favorite Veggie Burgers and the other is about the Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms I made for New Years Eve :)

Hesper June

Haha! Gassy.

TeaBrat

“Gassy” is not a good flavor for tea. :)

CrowKettle

Mmm, artichoke veggie burgers. I’ll have to check out this tea company and your blog more often.

Lady 0f Spaydes

Sounds yummy. Boyfriende and I made portobello burgers yesterday for the first time, best burger ever. It needs some tweaking, but its almost perfect. :)

hmmm. this one was an odd mix for me. a light, sweet, SMOKEY, green. an interesting experience, although a strange one for me.

thank you to MissB! not my thing, but how could i have known that without trying? =0)

Indigobloom

Somehow I just can’t picture smoke and cream together!

JustJames

it was a bit…. unusual, lol.

Indigobloom

I’ll bet haha

Thanks MissB for letting me give this a shot! (170)

It’s a tasty green tea with lots of cream and butter to it. I don’t get Irish Cream from it, but I do get cream.