Mini Tuocha Pu-erh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Hesper June

• “Drinking this today. I went to the doctor this week and had a recheck...I am now on even more of a liquid restriction. Which is truly frustrating to me. So, this is why I have not been on here...” Read full tasting note
    hesperjune 163 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

Pu-erh tea comes from the Yunnan province in China. The popularity of Pu-erh tea has been increasing mainly due to the many health benefits that are attributed to it. Studies show that pu-erh not only lowers blood cholesterol but also prevents bad cholesterol from forming in the arteries, that pu-erh has great antioxidant benefits, stimulates weight reduction and is beneficial to digestion.

The approximate 1-inch round, black, individually wrapped mini bowls (bird nest shaped cakes) are from the Yunnan province of China. Each mini bowl brews to a burnt umber color and yields a full bodied, earthy, peaty tasting tea, capable of 3-5 steepings.

To brew add one mini bowl per cup, bring the water to a rolling boil (212ºF) and steep for 2-5 minutes, depending on how light or dark you like your tea.

About Simpson & Vail View company

Drinking this today.
I went to the doctor this week and had a recheck…I am now on even more of a liquid restriction.
Which is truly frustrating to me.
So, this is why I have not been on here much, folks.
I am not drinking much tea (although, I am getting really good at brewing tiny amounts of tea…it looks I am having a tea party for fairies;)
And reading all your delightful reviews makes me feel pouty that I can not drink (which is something I just need to get over)
Still liking this tea. In fact its growing more and more on me.
Although, any tea I enjoy now a days feels almost naughty to be indulging in.
I am hoping that all these health issues clear up soon.
Missing you all and my lovely tea too:(

We miss you too!

Bonnie

Vent here as much as you want and need to! We care about you!

Claire

I hope everything is better for you soon!

Lynne-tea

Aww no I hope you get better soon! Miss you on here Mrs June!

gmathis

Well, pooh! Hang out anyway, tea or no tea. You’re missed!

Hesper June

Thank you, all! I knew I could get empathy here:)

TheTeaFairy

Also missing you! Health is everything, so focus on getting yours back ASAP :-)
P.S. Really liking the idea of a Fairy tea party!!!