American Breakfast Blended Tea

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by cookies
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 10 oz / 295 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “There are two listings for this tea, both with one rating so I wasn't sure which to use... This tea is nice enough. It's certainly not anything special but it's perfectly drinkable and I think...” Read full tasting note
    cookies 143 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

Traditional English and Irish Breakfast teas are generally quite robust blends. This version, for standard American tastes, is comprised of teas from India, Sri Lanka, China and Formosa. It is full-bodied and malty with a bright amber cup, but unlike our English and Irish teas, it has a delightful flowery bouquet. It can be enjoyed as is or is excellent with milk, lemon or sweetener. American Breakfast is a blend that is a perfect choice for your first cup of the day.

About Simpson & Vail View company

1 Tasting Note

There are two listings for this tea, both with one rating so I wasn’t sure which to use…

This tea is nice enough. It’s certainly not anything special but it’s perfectly drinkable and I think it’s something that will appeal to many palates. Probably a safe choice if you’re brewing a pot for a group. SV says this has a flowery bouquet which I don’t get at all. But it’s a little sweet, a little malty and it has nice body. Overall it comes off as totally inoffensive though not especially memorable.

Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML