Creme de la Berry

Green Tea
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Tamarindel

• “Cold steeped this one too, but ughhh, that was not a good idea. The chocolate notes, which I couldn’t taste at all when I steeped at 180F, are now very strong but also very bitter. The hay...” Read full tasting note
    tamarindel 401 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

Delicate and delectable – you’ll fall in love with this new green tea blend! We’ve combined a Chinese green tea with strawberry fruit pieces, organic cacao nibs, and a fragrant fresh strawberry flavoring, to create a blend that is refreshing and aromatic. The tea brews to a distinctive ecru cup with a light strawberry cream taste and just a hint of chocolate.

Contains: Green tea, organic cacao nibs, flavoring and strawberry fruit pieces.

Brew tea at 180º – steep for 2-3 minutes.

Certified Kosher

About Simpson & Vail View company

Cold steeped this one too, but ughhh, that was not a good idea. The chocolate notes, which I couldn’t taste at all when I steeped at 180F, are now very strong but also very bitter. The hay notes are still there, and the astringency is somehow stronger than ever. I do get some of the strawberry, but it is overwhelmed by everything else happening in the glass. Welp, experiment concluded. This is NOT the way to prepare this tea.

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML