Special Orange Blend

Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat
Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 64 oz / 1892 ml

• “I woke up this morning feeling worse than yesterday, so I don't think I will be drinking any new teas today. Blast this %^^$#@ cold! Because of the bergamot, this is not something I would...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2469 tasting notes
  • “I brewed this in the morning before work in a big 64oz iced tea pot and put it in a thermos for work. This is an excellent tea. It is mildly sweet from the orange peel, but not too sweet. There is...” Read full tasting note
    AllanK 217 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

One of Mr. Vail’s 15 original tea blends.

Indian teas are mixed with a touch of Earl Grey and sweet orange peel to produce Special Orange Blend, a deliciously fragrant, full bodied black tea with citrus undertones. This amber colored cup has an uplifting taste that is a perfect afternoon tea.

About Simpson & Vail View company

I woke up this morning feeling worse than yesterday, so I don’t think I will be drinking any new teas today. Blast this %^^$#@ cold!

Because of the bergamot, this is not something I would normally choose to drink in the morning but since I can’t taste or smell much today it hardly matters, lol… this is pretty good with soymilk and some coconut sugar. If you haven’t tried coconut sugar I highly recommend you give it a go. I get mine at Trader Joe’s and it seems to give a mild, sweet flavor to a lot of teas.

This is sort of a small thing but my “likes” are not sticking to people’s tea tasting notes, is anyone else having the same issue?

boychik

many days my likes dont stick, but today is ok

boychik

get yourself fresh ginger. i swear it helps. feel better

I brewed this in the morning before work in a big 64oz iced tea pot and put it in a thermos for work. This is an excellent tea. It is mildly sweet from the orange peel, but not too sweet. There is a little bit of bitterness but not much. It is purely on the back burner, the orange flavor dominates.

I brewed this once in a 64oz iced tea pot with 8 tsp leaf and boiling water for 3 min. I proceeded to drink it all day and shared it with some of my co workers.

Flavors: Orange Zest

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 8 tsp 64 OZ / 1892 ML
TeaBrat

I like this too, I need to start drinking it more often :)