Apple Pie Chai

Chai Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Dustin

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I got this as a sample (looks like a generous amount that will brew 3-4 cups) and would never have thought to order this on my own. I hate hibiscus and avoid teas with it like the plague, BUT I...” Read full tasting note
    Dustin2Dust 447 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

Cooler breezes are blowing and the green trees are turning vibrant shades of red, yellow and orange before falling gently to the lawn. Diets are changing from corn, salads and fresh tomatoes to pumpkins, squash and apples. The air smells rich with the odor of fireplaces blazing and spicy pies baking in the oven. Ah, glorious fall!

We made this herbal blend with apple and spices to remind you of the wonderful tastes and smells of fall. But, make no mistake, Apple Pie Chai is a tasty treat you can enjoy year round!

This blend contains apple pieces, orange peel, organic lemon grass, organic cinnamon chips, hibiscus flowers, rosehips, organic alfalfa leaf, and natural flavors.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 5 minutes.

Certified Kosher

Caffeine Free

About Simpson & Vail View company

1 Tasting Note

I got this as a sample (looks like a generous amount that will brew 3-4 cups) and would never have thought to order this on my own. I hate hibiscus and avoid teas with it like the plague, BUT I couldn’t even spot it in the mix and can only detect a slight tang that goes well with the apple flavor. Just enough to give the apples a natural tartness without over tanging it into oblivion. Well played Simpson & Vail!

The dry tea smells amazing and full of spices. I can spot lemongrass and dried orange and can only pick out clove by scent. The lemongrass comes out at the end of my cup when it cools. The apple doesn’t rule the pie despite the name, but it is in there. So far I like it! We’ll see if it grows on me more as I work through this sample!