Lilac Bouquet

Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

• “My goodness, this really smells like the real deal and it tastes really good. Wonderful cure for the wintertime blues. Very girly, girly, but not cloying or too sweet. Maybe a spice cookie to...” Read full tasting note
    teafortoday 197 tasting notes
  • “Nope, just not my cup of tea. Nothing I can do makes it taste like anything but perfumed powder or soap. It’s more like something I’d want to wear, not drink. Seems as far as florals go,...” Read full tasting note
    Orphia 49 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

Romance of the leaves! Springtime wouldn’t be complete without the intoxicating aroma of lilacs blooming! Towards the end of every winter I anxiously check my lilac bushes every day for the new growth that heralds the end of the snowy season. In bloom, their aroma has the ability to brighten my day and make all my dreams seem possible. I cut the blooms and place them in a vase in my car so I can carry their abundant fragrance with me on my travels.

We created this floral tea so that I can enjoy the amazing aroma of lilacs at any time of the year. This tea blend brews to a deep amber cup with a fragrant taste that leaves a delightful flowery aftertaste on the palate.

Ingredients: Black teas, erica flowers and lilac flavor.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

Certified Kosher

About Simpson & Vail View company

My goodness, this really smells like the real deal and it tastes really good. Wonderful cure for the wintertime blues. Very girly, girly, but not cloying or too sweet. Maybe a spice cookie to offset it.

Nope, just not my cup of tea. Nothing I can do makes it taste like anything but perfumed powder or soap. It’s more like something I’d want to wear, not drink. Seems as far as florals go, lilac isn’t for me.