Edit tea info Last updated by Anna
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 20 oz / 600 ml

From Sing Tehus

Ofelia te er en sort te med abrikos, vanilje og kornblomst. Sød og fyldig smag.

Ofelia is a black tea with apricot, vanilla and cornflower. Sweet and full-bodied flavour.

About Sing Tehus View company

I need some caffeination before heading out – I often forget about this tea, but thanks to KittyLovesTea who recently reviewed a swap box sample of it, I was reminded.

It’s light and floral and delicate, but without the weakness of flavour I loathe so much in Dammann Frères’ teas. Ofelia, along with many of Lupicia’s blacks really prove that ‘delicate’ doesn’t necessarily have to imply ‘weak’.

In other news, I see some gelato and a lecture at the British School in my near future.

Check yumchaa as well – my stash is not very fresh which really makes a difference with their teas ( natural flavours and all) but I would be glad to send you some. Same address as for the box ?

( my packing tape collection has more stars crying for the stage)

Haha, oh, I do love tea, but I seriously CANNOT resist the promise of another peek at your packing tape stash! Thank you, that’s terribly sweet of you – and yes, it’s the Rome address. I feel very spoiled.

give me a while (and be kind to the teas, it´s old stash), but early next week! I will let you know for sure when I sent it.

packing tape selection now starting..

I got to hold an audition for that!

(though sadly, now I think of it, if I use a pre-paid no-weight envelope I would not be able to use tape. Ok, that is it, you are getting a recycled envelope need-to-go-to-post-office envelope instead!)

Awww. You’re the BEST. After Kitty’s ponies and your fancy tape, I can’t wait to get home, open my many boxes of craft stuff and step up my tea shipping game. Just wait.

From the first round of the EU TTB.

The tea has a sweet scent, rather fruity like strawberry or apple, or maybe peach. Smells very sweet anyway, like candy. My husband poured the boiling water into the pot and he said it smells of peach too.

The tea is sweet and perfumed but the black base adds some malt and strength behind it whilst remaining subtle and of medium strength. Definitely tasting peach too, even the slight fuzziness of it’s skin, but it’s softer and leaves little to no after taste.

It’s a nice tea, perhaps not as strong as I would like but I’m enjoying it non the less.

Flavors: Peach

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 20 OZ / 600 ML

i like the name on this one

I LOVE this one. Sil – remind me to send you a sample if we swap.