Black Flowering Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole
Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 40 oz / 1182 ml

• “sample sipdown! (134) Thanks again *nicole* I feel bad that this is the first review of the tea because it is NOT the tea for me. Something about the blend of flavours in this one left me with...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “Not sure why I haven't reviewed this one yet. It is a nice, fruity tea. Not sure I could pick out a passionfruit from a blind fruit taste test, but this is fruity. :) There are other fruity teas I...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 539 tasting notes

From Single Origin Teas

Blue Lady was a blend first created in Edinburgh Scotland. With rich tropical flavors, it is hard to believe that Scotland is due the credit of this beautiful tea, but perhaps in Scotland they needed this light exotic blend. Edinburgh is a rich cultural city, a pleasure to visit especially for the many tea shops that carry this endemic blend. Blue Lady is a unique tea of blue corn flowers, passion fruit essence, and just a touch of sunflower petals mixed with a light black tea base.

The tea leaves in this blend are predominately from Sri Lanka with smaller amounts of Indian tea. Blue Lady can handle sugar and milk, though we believe it best on its own.

About Single Origin Teas View company

sample sipdown! (134) Thanks again nicole

I feel bad that this is the first review of the tea because it is NOT the tea for me. Something about the blend of flavours in this one left me with a mouthful of floral, fruity no thanks heh. It’s a bit sad because i love passionfruit and thought this one would be one that i’d really like…sadly no. However, i’m glad i tried it since i likely would have purchased this one to try when i order from this company. so yay! thanks as always nicole

Nicole

It wasn’t necessarily for me, either, though my mom & her friend love it. :) Hm. Wonder why I haven’t written a review yet myself… I guess I’ll have to steep another and remind myself of specifics. :)

Not sure why I haven’t reviewed this one yet. It is a nice, fruity tea. Not sure I could pick out a passionfruit from a blind fruit taste test, but this is fruity. :) There are other fruity teas I prefer, but this one is nicely balanced.

My mother quite enjoys it. It was one of the teas I served at her surprise 65th birthday tea party this past weekend and we went through 2 pots of it (along with 4 other teas). It seemed to resteep well. She’s had friends ask her about it who seem to be interested in getting some. So, while it is nothing I’ll go out of my way to keep on hand, it was popular.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 6 tsp 40 OZ / 1182 ML