Herbal Tea
Chocolate, Mint, Rooibos, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jenny
Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “I love this tea! I never thought I would like chocolate, but in this mix it's delightful. Great for an evening relaxing or as a pick-me-up. Also great for the winter, very soothing.” Read full tasting note
    crossfox 3 tasting notes
  • “I'm not a mint person, but this is definitely something I like when I need something soothing and rejuvenating. The rooibos and vanilla make it so smooth and slightly sweet. It brings out the cocao...” Read full tasting note
    jennytse 2 tasting notes

From Sipping Streams Tea Company

Take a sip of this amazing tisane while slipping away with your favorite book. Northern Serenity is a soothing herbal blend that has a unique taste. With the blend of chocolate bits & nibs, rooibos, mint, vanilla, everyone will enjoy it’s taste and health benefits. Drink it iced or serve it hot, it’s great for anytime of the day.
Ingredients: Cacao nibs, rooibos, mint, vanilla

About Sipping Streams Tea Company View company

I love this tea! I never thought I would like chocolate, but in this mix it’s delightful. Great for an evening relaxing or as a pick-me-up. Also great for the winter, very soothing.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint, Rooibos, Vanilla

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I’m not a mint person, but this is definitely something I like when I need something soothing and rejuvenating. The rooibos and vanilla make it so smooth and slightly sweet. It brings out the cocao nibs and makes it taste more chocolaty.