Edit tea info Last updated by ashmanra
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

• “*Ashmanra* tucked a couple bags of this in a recent goodie bag. Was great for an early exit this morning (had to go balloon a friend's birthday desk). For a bagged tea from Budapest (like I've...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1624 tasting notes
  • “I was shocked to see that I have never logged this one. This probably also means I have not had it yet, even though it has been in my cupboard for five months. This is one of the teas my daughter...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1768 tasting notes
  • “This tea is perfect for drinking whilst at work. A strange thing from a black tea, but it calmed me down. The tea's color was especially nice.” Read full tasting note
    Levex 2 tasting notes

From Sir Morton

Garzon is a blend of teas from a selection of plantations around the world. It gives a reddish-brown tea with a strong, distinctive taste.

About Sir Morton View company

Ashmanra tucked a couple bags of this in a recent goodie bag. Was great for an early exit this morning (had to go balloon a friend’s birthday desk).

For a bagged tea from Budapest (like I’ve had all kinds of opportunitites to compare them :) it’s a fair morning tea. Has lighter, sharper notes like a Ceylon instead of a deeper heavier assam. Little milk…good stuff.

Terri HarpLady

Something tells me you are the life of the party at work, :D

gmathis

You know, I get blamed for a lot of things that …

I was shocked to see that I have never logged this one. This probably also means I have not had it yet, even though it has been in my cupboard for five months. This is one of the teas my daughter picked up in Budapest. It is a bagged tea, and not really packaged with freshness in mind, so it may be a bit lackluster, which will be my fault for not putting it in a tin!

Anyway, having now brewed this tea, about all I have to say is that it is tea. It smelled so very malty that I thought it was going to be tongue-curlingly astringent. It wasn’t, though. It is just a black tea blend. I added sugar, something I almost never ever do, and it was pretty good. Then I iced it, and voila! It is much better as sweet iced tea, and would probably be decent with something like an Everything Bagel even as a hot tea.

I would also like some kudos for actually proofreading my review this time and eliminating some astonishing autocorrect fiascos that could have been quite embarrassing.

K S

kudos kudos kudos…. enough? kudos, just in case ;) I almost always have to edit after posting. It sure reads correct until I hit add comment.

Bonnie

I was shocked too! Until….I read the voila! I felt better after the Voila! Then you had to throw in the bloomin Everything Bagel with capitol letters and you made me HUNGRY with 6 capitol letters! (I don’t use autocorreckt!)

ashmanra

K S: (a la Elvis) Thank you. Thankyouverymuch!
Bonnie: Wow, I didn’t really want one until you said that! :)

This tea is perfect for drinking whilst at work. A strange thing from a black tea, but it calmed me down. The tea’s color was especially nice.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more