Crimson Berry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Sloane Tea Company

A stunning crimson coloured infusion is created by this true berry blend. Lush cranberries, blueberries, and elderberries combined with hibiscus, lemongrass and a touch of rooibos, creates an utterly fresh and fruity cup.

TEA PROFILE Crimson liquor, light-bodied and fresh with delicate berry notes.

STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS For best results, use freshly boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on taste. This tea takes exceptionally well to multiple infusions.

ICED TEA BREWING INSTRUCTIONS (to make 1 litre/quart)Boil 2 cups of water and pour over 7tsp. (approximately 14g) of tea, in a heat-safe pitcher. Steep for 12 min and then fill with 2 cups of cold water. Remove tea leaves (Sloane Sachet) from pitcher. Garnish with an assortment of fresh berries.

About Sloane Tea Company View company

Forgot I had this with dinner…cold brewed in 1 part apple juice and 1 part water. The juices adds just enough sweetness to offset the tartness and makes it a delicious cup of yum.

Terri HarpLady

Have fun in Florida!

Ysaurella

I am thinking that going in Florida for a Canadian is maybe somehow like going in Spain for French people…distances excepted ! everything is so big on the other side of the atlantic :) Enjoy your break Sil

Barbara

How do you even come up with such an idea? Mixing with juice… :-)

Barbara…no idea haha I think it was put in my head from Bonnie adding apple juice to verdants elderberry….I just thought, why add when I can just steeps it overnight in the juice haha. It does prevent the hibiscus from taking over the world for those that don’t like hibby.

Ysaurella…..there are lots of other places I’d rather go but I have my adopted family down there, so it’s warm, I have lots of people to see AND I don’t have to pay for a hotel or car rental….so it’s pretty much just flights and then food heh

Sil Sample Sipdown
This is a nice fruity evening tea, lightly tart but not tart enough to make me pucker. Drew & I added enough stevia to bring out the berry flavors, & it is tasty! Thanks Sil!

haha i should try this one eventually…

Great Canadian TTB

Thank you Sil for including Sloane teas in the box. I have wanted to try them for a while and this is one of the ones that caught my eye. The hibiscus is a bit too strong for my liking but there is a nice berry flavor once you get past that. Not something I would keep around though :)

This is really just a cold brew for me, but feel much the same way. Meh.

VariaTEA